Commercial Real Estate
Driver's License Suspension
Landlord and Tenant Law
Parole and Probation
Residential Real Estate
White Collar Crime
Wills and Probate
Bar Number: 24084920
Admitted in Texas, 2013
Bar Number: ASB-7729-H43K
Admitted in Alabama, 1994
Dallas Bar Association – Criminal Defense Section
Law School Attended
University of Alabama, Class of 1990, J.D.
University of Alabama, Class of 1987, B.S.
About Hays Law Group, PLLC
If you have been arrested or fear that you will be, getting accurate, immediate, and realistic legal advice can make a difference in the outcome of your case. Whether you face felony or misdemeanor charges, your freedom and future could be on the line. At the Hays Law Group, PLLC, I have more than 20 years of experience delivering strong, strategic legal representation to clients facing criminal charges in Dallas, Collin, Denton, and Tarrant counties. When you are dealing with a DUI/DWI, drug charge, robbery allegation, weapons count, or any other criminal charge, you cannot go it alone: you need a skilled and responsive attorney who understands what’s at stake. You can count on me to fight for your legal rights no matter what crime you’re accused of.
Trusted defense counsel for Texans charged with crimes
When facing serious criminal charges, choosing the right defense counsel can make all the difference. I help you understand the legal process and the charges against you. My practice has been recognized by clients and colleagues alike for providing:
- Big-firm experience in a small-firm setting — A small firm environment means you get the time and personal service you need to understand your case and make informed choices. With decades of successful practice helping Dallas-area clients facing criminal charges, I have both the legal experience and local knowledge to mount a vigorous defense for you.
- Affordable fees — I offer a cost-effective, straightforward fee arrangement that is not based on hours but the basic services provided. I offer a free consultation to discuss the facts of your case so you can get a better understanding of how I can help.
- Highly responsive counsel — Getting good legal advice quickly after your arrest gives you the best chance for a dismissal, a reduction in charges, or another positive outcome. I am committed to advocating for you at each step of your case and answering all your questions clearly and promptly so that you always know where you stand.
With years of practice in Dallas–Fort Worth and the surrounding areas, I am known in state and federal courts for my results-oriented approach to working with officers of the court, the judiciary, and my clients. I won’t rest until I have exhausted every possible strategy to challenge the case against you and uphold your rights.
I have know Kevin since 1998 and have used him for several different legal matters. He is by far the best attorney I have ever used. He returns calls, is open and honest with solid advice. He is friendly, approachable and truly a good man. Kevin goes above and beyond for his clients. The services he performed for me were exceptional and handled in a timely matter. Kevin is my first choice for any legal matter. I have recommended Kevin many times and will continue to do so.
An Attorney Who Truly Cares
A lot of attorneys say they're accessible and that they'll return calls, but Mr. Hays is the only attorney I know who answers his own phone. He is truly an exception in the criminal defense field. He guided me through the process of my case and made sure I knew all my options before making a decision. If you are looking for a criminal defense attorney who truly cares about his clients, look no further and call Kevin Hays now!
Integrity and Action
I have known Kevin for several years and referred various matters to him. He always acts quickly and is very responsive. He is known as a man of high moral character and can be counted on to do the right thing for his clients.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
- Dallas Bar Association – Criminal Defense Section
- Member Of The Texas Lawyers Criminal Defense Association